Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Fears

If I could go back to the days I have you
I would let you see how I love you so true
You would never want to throw me away
You would always wish that I will stay.

Yes, what the people always say is real
If you love someone, let him feel
If you don’t, someday you will regret
The day he’ll leave you, the time he’ll forget.

And now, that day has finally come
That I have to find somebody else’s arm
To hold me close and dry my tears
The tears I cry because of my fears.

I fear to let go and leave your way
I fear to see you with someone new to stay
I fear to lose my lover and friend
I fear not to be with you till the end.

I fear to see you hating me
I fear to know you love somebody
But what I fear the most is this
I fear to stop holding on to your promise.

The promise that one day, you’ll be here
Back in my life, conquering my fear
And though it’s hard, I’m still holding on
‘Cause since you left, I’ve never moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment